Our courses are designed with one main objective in mind, and that is that you arrive at your interview, confident that you could not be better prepared to undertake and succeed in what is arguably one of the most important steps in your medical career.
During the first part of the morning, we will provide you with an honest insight into what being a anaesthetic trainee is really like, together with the benefits and drawbacks of a career in Anaesthesia. This initial session is designed to provide you with some important background information, which will reinforce in your mind that the daunting task of preparing for the interview is worth all the hard work required.
The core of the day will be spent concentrating on the 3 stations and how to excel at each of them. Each of the lectures are closely mapped to information from the RCoA and ANRO, making our material relevant and up to date. Our aim is to familiarise you with the process, as well as providing you with the knowledge and strategies needed to score highly in each station.
Our courses are unique with an extensive handbook will be sent to you prior to the day of the course, which includes:
• Extensive question database with example answers
• Detailed breakdown of the 3 national stations and how to approach them
• Essential resources
• Dedicated e-mail address to answer any questions you may have before and after the course
The anaesthetic interview process is competitive and taxing, but it is fair and most importantly it has a very stable format which lends itself to thorough and focused preparation. We understand the anxiety associated with preparing for such an important interview and we feel confident that you will come away from our course confident that your chances of success have been significantly improved.
Course fee includes: lunch, unlimited tea/coffee/biscuits through the day, course handbook, lecture printouts and dedicated email response service until your interview date
etcVenues, Avonmouth House, 6 Avonmouth St, London, SE1 6NX
We cannot accept any cancellations within 8 weeks of the course date.
Before 8 weeks there is a 10% administration fee, leaving a 90% refund.
- Opportunity to meet trainees
- Focused lectures covering each interview station
- Group work to improve key interview skills
- Common questions and mock answers
- Opportunity to see our portfolios - And more!