What makes our interview courses different?
- The longest running Anaesthetic Interview Skills Course in the UK designed specifically for getting a training number in Core Anaesthetics or ACCS Anaesthetics – these are not just generic interview skills courses
- More successful candidates over the last seven years than anyone else
- Techniques, tips, information, and resources on the MSRA component of the recruitment process. Follow this link for discounted access to our MSRA partners.
- Extensive written material, including the annually updated course handbook filled with helpful tips, example questions, and suggested approaches, is provided well before the day so that you can arrive fully prepared.
- Dedicated 24/7 email address to answer any questions you have throughout the application process.
- Courses held via interactive webinar software allowing you to gain invaluable experience in this interaction before undergoing your online interview.
- We have an extensive and continually updated question bank for the new format online interviews thanks to feedback from hundreds of previous applicants, including past clinical scenario questions.
- *** NEW INTERVIEW FORMAT FOR AUGUST 2022 ENTRY - INCLUDING THE RETURN OF THE CLINICAL SCENARIO - OUR UP TO DATE COURSE INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR YOUR UPCOMING INTERVIEW***
“Fantastic course! Really opened my eyes to what I need to do and how to do it”
Succeeding in the MSRA and Anaesthetic Interview for Aug 2022 entry - Saturday 4th December 2021
- Our main course offers everything you need to help you succeed in the national Anaesthetic Interview.
- We also take you through the MSRA with techniques and tips to excel.
- A detailed, structured, step-by-step approach to scoring highly in the Anaesthetic Interview for this recruitment round, plus your own copy of the updated 2021/2022 Course Handbook (including common clinical scenario station questions)
- We now have an extensive question bank from the online interviews thanks to feedback from the hundreds of August 2021 entrants who came on our previous courses
“Very detailed and valuable information on how to succeed in the interview. I feel so much more confident and well prepared now”
How to score highly in the Anaesthetic Interview for Aug 2022 entry - Saturday 5th February 2022
- We rerun our flagship December 2021 course (minus the MSRA teaching) for those candidates who have now received their offer of an interview later in the month
- Either come along for the first time, or reattend for a pre-interview refresher on how to maximise your Interview score
- Includes your copy of the updated 2021/2022 course handbook
“Extremely informative. Great speakers. Very approachable”