What makes our interview courses different?
- The longest running Anaesthetic Interview Skills Course in the UK designed specifically for getting a training number in Core Anaesthetics or ACCS Anaesthetics – these are not just generic interview skills courses
- More successful candidates over the last seven years than anyone else
- Our December course offering techniques, tips, information, and resources on the MSRA component of the recruitment process
- Our February course preparing you to excel in your Anaesthetic Core Training Interview later in the month
- Extensive written material, including the annually updated course handbook filled with helpful tips, example questions, and suggested approaches, is provided well before the day so that you can arrive fully prepared.
- Dedicated 24/7 email address to answer any questions you have throughout the entire recruitment cycle and beyond.
- Courses held via interactive webinar software allowing you to gain invaluable experience in this mode of interaction before undergoing your online interview.
- We have an extensive and continually updated question bank for the new format online interviews thanks to feedback from hundreds of previous applicants, including past clinical scenario questions.
“Fantastic course! Really opened my eyes to what I need to do and how to do it”
Succeeding in the MSRA and Anaesthetic Interview for Aug 2023 entry - Saturday 10th December 2022
- Our course offers everything you need to help you succeed in the national Anaesthetic Interview.
- We also take you through the MSRA with techniques and tips to excel.
- A detailed, structured, step-by-step approach to scoring highly in the Anaesthetic Interview for this recruitment round, plus your own copy of the updated 2022/2023 Course Handbook (including common clinical scenario station questions)
- We now have an extensive question bank from the online interviews thanks to feedback from the hundreds of August 2021 & 2022 entrants who came on our previous courses
“Very detailed and valuable information on how to succeed in the interview. I feel so much more confident and well prepared now”
How to score highly in the Anaesthetic Interview for Aug 2023 entry - Saturday 4th February 2023
- We rerun our flagship December 2022 course (minus the MSRA teaching) for those candidates who have now received their offer of an interview later in the month
- Either come along for the first time, or reattend for a pre-interview refresher (if you already came in December) on how to maximise your Interview score
- Includes your copy of the updated 2022/2023 course handbook, including common clinical scenario questions.
“Extremely informative. Great speakers. Very approachable”