What makes our interview courses different?
- The longest running interview skills and applications course in the UK designed specifically for getting a training number in Core Anaesthetics / ACCS Anaesthetics – this is not a generic interview skills course
- More successful candidates over the last 5 years than anyone else
- Techniques, tips, information, and resources on the new MSRA component of the recruitment process
- Extensive written material, including the annually updated course handbook filled with helpful tips, example questions, and suggested approaches, is provided well before the day so that you can arrive at the interview skills course fully prepared..
- Dedicated email address to answer any questions you have throughout the application process.
- Courses to be held via teleconferencing allowing you to gain invaluable experience before being interviewed for real in this format
“Fantastic course! Really opened my eyes to what I need to do and how to do it”
Understanding the Application Process and Developing your CV/Portfolio for Core Training in Anaesthetics/ACCS Anaesthetics - Sept 26th 2020
- A half-day course to prepare you for the application process, and help you optimise your CV/portfolio and self-assessment score in advance of the application deadline.
“Exactly what I wanted – in depth about how to apply. Answered all my questions and concerns and clarified my stance on application. Thanks so much!”
How to score highly in the MSRA and Anaesthetic Interview - Saturday 12th December 2020
- Our main course offers everything you need to help you succeed in the national Anaesthetic Interview.
- We also take you through the MSRA with techniques and tips to excel.
- A detailed, structured, step-by-step approach to scoring highly in both the MSRA and the Anaesthetic Interview, plus your own copy of the updated 2020 Course Handbook
“Very detailed and valuable information on how to succeed in the interview. I feel so much more confident and well prepared now”
How to score highly in the Anaesthetic Interview - Saturday 6th March 2021
- We rerun our flagship December course (minus the MRSA teaching) for those candidates who have now received their offer of an interview later in the month
- Either come along for the first time, or reattend for a pre-interview refresher on how to maximise your Interview score
- Includes your copy of the updated 2021 course handbook
“Extremely informative. Great speakers. Very approachable”