What makes our interview courses different?
- The longest running Interview Skills and Application Courses in the UK designed specifically for getting a training number in Core Anaesthetics / ACCS Anaesthetics – these are not just generic interview skills courses
- More successful candidates over the last 6 years than anyone else
- Techniques, tips, information, and resources on the new MSRA component of the recruitment process. Follow this link for discounted access to our MSRA partners.
- Extensive written material, including the annually updated course handbook filled with helpful tips, example questions, and suggested approaches, is provided well before the day so that you can arrive fully prepared..
- Dedicated 24/7 email address to answer any questions you have throughout the application process.
- Courses to be held via teleconferencing allowing you to gain invaluable experience before being interviewed for real in this format
- ***We now have a new and extensive question bank for the new format online interviews thanks to feedback from hundreds of August 2021 applicants.***
“Fantastic course! Really opened my eyes to what I need to do and how to do it”
How to score highly in the MSRA and Anaesthetic Interview - Saturday 21st August 2021
- Our main course offers everything you need to help you succeed in the national Anaesthetic Interview.
- We also take you through the MSRA with techniques and tips to excel.
- A detailed, structured, step-by-step approach to scoring highly in both the MSRA and the Anaesthetic Interview, plus your own copy of the updated 2021 Course Handbook
- We now have an extensive question bank from the online interviews thanks to feedback from the hundreds of August 2021 applicants who came on our December 2020/March 2021 courses
“Very detailed and valuable information on how to succeed in the interview. I feel so much more confident and well prepared now”
How to score highly in the Anaesthetic Interview - Saturday 25th September 2021
- We rerun our flagship August course (minus the MRSA teaching) for those candidates who have now received their offer of an interview later in the month
- Either come along for the first time, or reattend for a pre-interview refresher on how to maximise your Interview score
- Includes your copy of the updated 2021 course handbook
“Extremely informative. Great speakers. Very approachable”